Care Instructions – This chainmail has a natural finish. The rings do not have a separate coating applied to the steel but are typically lightly blackened with heat to a medium gray color. This helps with corrosion issues, but it is recommended that mail with this finish be thoroughly coated with a silicon or rust-preventative spray, such as WD-40, when not in use and stored in a ventilated plastic tub in a warm, dry location.
leather collar with adjustable leather straps and brass buckles. The rings are round butted blackened mild steel that is 10mm and 16 gauge. Medieval Chainmail Armor is a must have for medieval lovers. It is perfect for Renaissance festivals or even display or cosplay and costumes.
- Construction: Blackened Mild Steel/ Gauge: 16g
- Overall Length Closed: Closed Approximately 15.5 Inches
- Overall Length: 36 Inches
- Ring Size: 10mm/Ring Pattern: Round, Butted
- Width: 6.50 Inches/Diameter: 5.75 Inches